At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Sebastian Gibb <firstname.lastname@example.org>, listed by source package. See also the report showing only errors and warnings. Also see their QA overview.
r-cran-maldiquant (1.19.3-1) [Uploader] §
- usr/lib/R/site-library/MALDIquant/libs/MALDIquant.so [amd64, i386]
r-cran-readbrukerflexdata (1.8.5-2) [Uploader] §
- I debian-rules-contains-unnecessary-get-orig-source-target
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- P rules-requires-root-missing
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing