At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Serge Schneider <email@example.com>, listed by source package. See also the report showing only errors and warnings. Also see their QA overview.
pgzero (1.2.post4+dfsg-1) [Uploader] §
- P debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- 3.9.8 (released 2016-04-06) (current is 4.2.1)
- I testsuite-autopkgtest-missing
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- vcs-git git://firstname.lastname@example.org:RPi-Distro/pgzero.git -b debian