At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Marc Haber <firstname.lastname@example.org>, listed by source package. See also the report showing only errors and warnings. Also see their QA overview.
ser2net (3.5-2) §
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- P no-dep5-copyright
- I testsuite-autopkgtest-missing
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- usr/share/man/man8/ser2net.8.gz allow to allow one to
- usr/share/man/man8/ser2net.8.gz recieve receive