NYU Secure Systems Lab
At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by NYU Secure Systems Lab <firstname.lastname@example.org>, listed by source package. See also the report showing only errors and warnings. Also see their QA overview.
python-securesystemslib (0.11.3-2) §
- 4.4.0 (released 2019-07-07) (current is 4.4.1)
- P rules-requires-root-missing
- I testsuite-autopkgtest-missing
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- python3-securesystemslib => python