At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Sarah COUDERT <firstname.lastname@example.org>, listed by source package. See also the report showing only errors and warnings. Also see their QA overview.
miceamaze (4.2.1-3) §
- 3.9.8 (released 2016-04-06) (current is 4.4.0)
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- debian/changelog (line 71)
- debian/rules (line 10)
- I testsuite-autopkgtest-missing
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing