At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Rudolf Polzer <firstname.lastname@example.org>, listed by source package. See also the report showing only errors and warnings. Also see their QA overview.
xsecurelock (1.4.0-1) [Uploader] §
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- 4.1.4 (released 2018-04-05) (current is 4.4.0)
- I testsuite-autopkgtest-missing
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- file-in-unusual-dir [amd64, i386]
- non-standard-dir-in-usr [amd64, i386]