At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Rhonda D'Vine <firstname.lastname@example.org>, listed by source package. See also the report showing only errors and warnings. Also see their QA overview.
sassphp (0.5.16-1) §
- P debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- 4.1.4 (released 2018-04-05) (current is 4.2.1)
- W pear-package-without-pkg-php-tools-builddep
- I testsuite-autopkgtest-missing
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
php-sass (0.5.16-1+b1; main)