At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Tomasz Muras <firstname.lastname@example.org>, listed by source package. See also the report showing only errors and warnings. Also see their QA overview.
gnome-screensaver-flags (0.1-1) §
- 3.9.0 (released 2010-06-28) (current is 4.3.0)
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- P no-dep5-copyright
- I testsuite-autopkgtest-missing
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- "Screensaver for GNOME with flags of the world."
- I extended-description-is-probably-too-short
- desktop-command-not-in-package /usr/share/applications/screensavers/flags-slideshow.desktop /usr/lib/gnome-screensaver/gnome-screensaver/slideshow