At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Neil Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>, listed by source package. See also the report showing only errors and warnings. Also see their QA overview.
kazoo (2.5.0-1) [Uploader] §
- W alternatively-build-depends-on-python-sphinx-and-python3-sphinx
- W changelog-should-mention-nmu
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- 4.1.3 (released 2017-12-27) (current is 4.3.0)
- I testsuite-autopkgtest-missing
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing