At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by metche developers <firstname.lastname@example.org>, listed by source package. See also the report showing only errors and warnings. Also see their QA overview.
metche (1:1.2.4-1) §
- 4.0.0 (released 2017-05-28) (current is 4.4.0)
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- P rules-requires-root-missing
- I testsuite-autopkgtest-missing
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- depends: debconf (>= 0.5) | debconf-2.0, mutt | mailx | mail-transport-agent, bzip2, ucf