At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Dustin Kirkland <email@example.com>, listed by source package. See also the report showing only errors and warnings. Also see their QA overview.
famfamfam-silk (1.3-1) §
- 3.9.5 (released 2013-10-28) (current is 4.4.0)
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- P rules-requires-root-missing
- I testsuite-autopkgtest-missing
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- documenation documentation