At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by James Hunt <email@example.com>, listed by source package. See also the report showing only errors and warnings. Also see their QA overview.
procenv (0.50-1) §
- 3.9.5 (released 2013-10-28) (current is 4.4.1)
- W changelog-should-mention-nmu
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- upstream/signing-key.asc has 97 extra signature(s) for keyid 9D50E144E6357327
- P rules-requires-root-missing
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing