At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Ed Boraas <firstname.lastname@example.org>, listed by source package. See also the report showing only errors and warnings. Also see their QA overview.
tinyproxy (1.10.0-2) [Uploader] §
- I debian-rules-contains-unnecessary-get-orig-source-target
- upstream/signing-key.asc has 37 extra signature(s) for keyid C94F4938184F9034
- P rules-requires-root-missing
- I testsuite-autopkgtest-missing
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- postinst:22 1.8.4-2 (2017-01-21 < 2017-06-18)