At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Ariane Boehm <firstname.lastname@example.org>, listed by source package. See also the report showing only errors and warnings. Also see their QA overview.
librg-exception-perl (1.0.3-4) [Uploader] §
- P debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- debian/changelog (line 36)
- X libmodule-build-perl-needs-to-be-in-build-depends
- I testsuite-autopkgtest-missing
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing