At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Alexandre Viau <email@example.com>, listed by source package. See also the report showing only errors and warnings. Also see their QA overview.
golang-gopkg-tomb.v2 (0.0~git20161208.d5d1b58-3) [Uploader] §
- 3.9.6 (released 2014-09-17) (current is 4.4.1)
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- debian/changelog (line 22)
- P rules-requires-root-missing
- I testsuite-autopkgtest-missing
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing