At the time of the last Lintian run, the following possible problems were found in packages maintained by Alexander Sosna <email@example.com>, listed by source package. See also the report showing only errors and warnings. Also see their QA overview.
csync2 (2.0-22-gce67c55-1) [Uploader] §
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- usr/sbin/csync2 [amd64, i386]
- prerm [amd64, i386]
- etc/cron.d/csync2 [amd64, i386]
- lib/systemd/system/csync2@.service [amd64, i386]